• The Scriptures As Originally Given by God, Divinely Inspired to Be the Only Infallible and Authoritative Written Word of God.
• That There Is One God, Creator of All Things, Infinitely Perfect and Eternally Existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• In the Deity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and Atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father.
• That the Shed Blood of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection Provide the Only Grounds for Justification and Salvation for All Who Believe, and Only Such As Receive Jesus Christ Are Born of the Holy Spirit, and Thus Become Children of God.
• That the Ministry of the Holy Spirit Is to Glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and During This Age to Convict Men, Regenerate the Believing Sinner, and Indwell, Guide, Instruct and Empower the Believer for Godly Living and Service.
• The Redemption Work of Christ on the Cross Provides Salvation and Only Through Regeneration by the Holy Spirit Can Salvation and a Spiritual Life Be Obtained.
• In the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, According to Acts 2:4, Is Given to Believers Who Ask for It, and That Regeneration by the Holy Spirit Is Absolutely Essential for Personal Salvation.
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose Indwelling the Christian Is Enabled to Live an Overcoming Life.
• That the True Church Is Composed of All Such Persons Who Through Saving Faith in Jesus Christ Have Been Regenerated by the Holy Spirit and Are United Together in the Body of Christ of Which He Is the Head.
• That the Lord’s Supper and Water Baptism Are Ordinances to Be Observed by the Church During This Present Age.
• In the “Blessed Hope” and the Personal and Pre-millennial and Imminent Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
• In the Bodily Resurrection of Both the Saved and Lost, the One to Everlasting Life and the Other to Everlasting Damnation.
Our Church Conviction
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
The Holy Scriptures speak to our church of the mandate for holiness in Jesus Christ. We believe the gospel and act accordingly by exegetical interpretation and being led by the Spirit of God.
Our Founder and Pastoral Leadership stand on the Word of God.
Therefore, according to the interpretation of Galatians 5:19-21 by our Senior Pastor, ApostleDavidWatkins and our interpretation, what we feel the Bible is against, we also stand against, such as homosexual life style, fornication, same sex marriages, murder, drunkenness, uncleanness, etc.
Even though this may be misunderstood, we will do NOTHING to compromise
our convictions and will always abide by Galatians 5:19-23